A much-needed upgrade to coincide with a rebranding effort
Build a digital destination that would connect IRSF’s proactive regional groups, creating a more centralized nationwide community and serving as both a gathering place and a collection of resources that would improve affected families’ daily lives. The organization needed its content to be digestible and relevant.
Rettsyndrome.org’s Board of Directors made the decision to rebrand the organization around the revamped site, and voted to change the official name of the Foundation from IRSF to Rettsyndrome.org
The existing website lacked a unifying infrastructure, had a multitude of organizational problems, did not allow users to navigate effectively, was not visually appealing, and was written in a way that was inaccessible to the families that needed it most. The site was not serving the affected families or the IRSF.
- Create a new streamlined information architecture: A redesign of the site navigation and its layers to align with IRSF’s organizational goals.
- Form a strategy for content to make the biggest impact.
- Create a new look and feel for the site and the organization to coincide with their new brand.
- Create new supporting graphics and infographics.
- Integrate the existing CMS Platform with new, custom templates.
- Write new copy and edit existing copy for a large portion of the site – over 100 pages.